All DEI Galvanic Isolators (GI) are fail-safe, solid-state DC isolation/AC coupling devices with ratings and characteristics that significantly exceed those of all known galvanic isolators designed for marine applications.The proven fail-safe construction assures that the galvanic isolator never compromises the integrity of the grounding conductor, even in the unlikely case of the product failing.
DEI’s industry-leading fail-safe galvanic isolators, you can prevent galvanic corrosion and assure the safety of continuous grounding.
Our galvanic isolators are independently tested to exceed the requirements of ABYC A-28. They offer high-fault current and lightning current ratings for safety, and their solid-state design requires no maintenance or monitoring system.
- Certified to ABYC A-28 July 2008 publication
- Fail-safe construction featuring Fail-Safe Plus and Fail-Safe Max technology. Click here for more info
- Highest AC fault current ratings available
- Lightning current rated (Not required by ABYC A-28)
- Ignition protected
- Maintenance-free solid-state design
- Rated for high levels of lightning current
- Isolation to 1V galvanic potential difference
- Very low DC leakage current allowed