Johnson Pump 2200 Heavy Duty Bilge Pump w/Free AS888 Automatic Switch
2200 Heavy Duty Bilge Pump w/Free AS888 Automatic Switch
Heavy Duty Bilge Pump 2200 series 12v
The best choice when you are looking for high performance, heavy duty pumps
designed to meet and exceed the tough demands of commercial and recreational duty. This pump has a liquid cooled, 12-pole motor with double ball bearings for extended service life. The 2200 motor is sealed off by a mechanical seal design, while the 1600 model has lipseal. The impeller is carefully designed and tested to maximize head and flow. The 4000 features a robust motor design, mechanical shaft seal, high impact ABS plastic and unique threaded port design. Universal base plate and a choice of 1-1/2" or 2" ports makes for a simple installation. Removable check valve included.
Automatic Switch AS888
- Heavy duty, 12-pole double ball bearing motor
- Liquid cooled for extended motor life
- Quality engineered mechanical/lip seal
- ISO 8849 Marine and CE standards
- Easily interchangeable with most similar bilge pumps
- Pump body: Thermoplastic
- Shaft seal: Mechanical seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel (SS2343)
- Voltage: 12 V
- Capacity 1.0 m head (13.6 V/27 V): 120 l/min - 1900 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V/27 V): 130 l/min - 2060 GPH
- Amperage: 7.5 A
- Fuse Size: 12 A
- Connection: 1-1/8" and 1-1/4"
- Shaft: SS2343
- Wire size: 1.3mm2 - 16 GA
- Max height 177mm - 7"
- Weight 2.7 kg - 6 lbs
For full automatic bilge pumping operation, connect the automatic switch to your bilge pump. The AS888 automatic switch has a time-proven micro switch without mercury. When water exceeds the acceptable level, the pump is turned on by a rolling steel ball, which changes the pressure on the micro switch. The AS888 attaches to any SPX Johnson Pump Marine bilge pump through the clip on "T-slot" and can be used with 6, 12, 24 or 32 V systems. Use AS888 for a better and safer life afloat!
- Gallons Per Hour: 2200
- Volts: 12V
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 6 lbs
- UPC: 729321219211