Low Profile pump designed for ease of mounting and removal in tight bilge areas. Perfect for ves - sels with bilge pumps mounted beneath inboard or I/O engines. Removable cartridge style. Easy- to-install Dura-Port discharge ports to eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps. The pumps include both a straight and a 90° smooth elbow Dura-Port as well as a removable check valve. Installation Instructions
Max length 146 mm – 5.75"
Width 81 mm – 3.2"
Height 72 mm – 2.82"
Wire size 1.3 mm2 – 16 GA
Wiring the pump
- Mount pump at lowest point in the bilge.
- Select a point where bilge water is to be pumped overboard, at least 1 foot above the waterline and the shortest distance from the pump. Install a ¾" thru hull. A 1-1/16 hole will be required. The pump can be mounted horizontally or vertically, ho - wever the pump does need to be installed in the lowest part of the bilge.
- Connect the brown wire from the pump to the positive (+) fused side of the battery.
- Connect the black wire coming off of the pump to the negative (-) side of the battery.
- Do not cut any wire insulation more than 3” and keep all connection above the water levels, keep all connections high and dry. A marine grade sealant/liquid electrical tape is recommended to seal loose wire ends. A submerged splice will render the warranty void.
- Fuse all cartridge style pumps at 5A.
- Do not run pump dry for more than 10 seconds.
- If you are using a float switch in conjunction with this pump, be sure that the float switch is higher than the impeller level of the pump to assure proper shutoff of the pump.