This Whale® Electric Field Sensor senses water level and automatically controls a 12 or 24 volt bilge pump. The switch turns on when it senses 51mm (2") water level and turns off when water is below 13mm (1/2"). This product is designed for use in pleasure boat applications, and is not intended to be used in commercial boating applications or for any other use.
1. Not suitable for use with flammable liquids, diesel, chemicals etc.
2. Suitable for only freshwater or bilge water. If it is intended for any other purpose or with any other liquid, it is the users responsibility to ensure that the switch is suitable for the intended use and, in particular, that the materials are fully compatible with the liquids to be used.
3. Failure to fuse and connect wires according to these instructions will void product warranty and may cause damage or serious injury.
4. Connect in-line fuse (Note: Fit the appropriate amperage specified for your pump model).
5. Correct voltage range is 10.5 V d.c. to 28.8 V d.c. DO NOT use with other voltage, or with A.C., or A.C.to D.C. converted power sources.
6. The Electric Field Sensor may draw up to a maximum of 20 amps.
7. NOTE - Maximum operating temperature ~ 60°. Maximum flash temperature ~ 90°