Here is a short video clip, some photos and a description of a project to replace the standard alternator on a Yanmar 3JH3E with a Balmar 60-100-SR-IG alternator. The boat is a Dehler 38 Sailboat and as it is going on the Annapolis to Bermuda race next summer the owner wanted to have plenty of power available for the trip.
- Victron MPPT solar charger error codes explained
- What happens when I have multiple charge sources charging a single battery bank
- Off Grid Solar House
- Altmount installation on a Universal M35
- Help with interpreting Amp Hour Readings
- Dont do this
- Christmas is coming
- ABYC standard for ELCI's explained
- USCG Boatbuilders Handbook goes online
- Custom sub-panel for Amel 54
Posted by Peter Kennedy on 11/6/2013 to Custom Panel Examples
Posted by Peter Kennedy on 11/5/2013 to Gallery
This is the Cricket Trailer, an easy to tow "pop top" room on wheels, and it comes complete with its own mini-electrical system featuring Blue Sea Systems products.......
Posted by Peter Kennedy on 11/5/2013 to ABYC and USCG standards
Posted by Administrator on 11/1/2013 to ABYC and USCG standards