BEP Panel-Mounted Battery Master Switch
Panel-mounted switches are designed specifically for panel mount applications, for surface mount applications see the 701S. This range gives a very compact, versatile solution. There is no rear cover for the switch, the connections are made behind the panel, because of that this switch is not suitable for surface mounting. See dimensioned drawing for details. The contour lock system allows this switch to be a stand alone unit or locked together with other switches.
- Removable knob Can only be removed in the anti clockwise 45 deg position)
- Countersunk recessed mounting holes for surface mount application
- Standard 2-1/16" (52 mm) hole cut out (same as standard gauge hole)
- Inside: captive inserts for 3/16" (4.8 mm) nuts providing full access for cables with no restrictions
- Standard interchange label system
- Molded in high temperature, fiber reinforced plastics
- Max Voltage 48 Volts DC
- This is an On Off switch
- Continuous Rating 275 Amps, Intermittent Rating 455 Amps, Cranking Rating 1250 Amps
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 2.75" x 3"
- UPC: 870216005355