The new Centaur range of battery chargers from Victron Energy have been designed to be a true world-wide product. Universal compliance and input/output specifications are cornerstone characteristics of the new range from the established Dutch manufacturer.
Designed to meet the requirements of both CE for Europe and UL for the United States, the Centaur model range features auto-ranging input covering 90-265Vac 50/60Hz input meaning they can be used anywhere in the world. Crucially, and unlike other products that state universal input, the Centaur range will maintain full output power within the entire specified range.
Other features include fully automatic three stage charge characteristic that ensures batteries are fully charged every time and three isolated charge outputs for multi battery configurations to suit the majority of typical installations. The range spans 12V and 24V models from 16A through to 100A.
The fact that the same product is suitable for any boat, regardless of the intended market or where the boat will be taken, is a great advantage to the boat builder and the boat owner in equal measure.
Conscious of the price sensitivity in this competitive market, a single model range for all markets also means more competitive costs. Without compromising Victron Energy brand qualities this range is comprehensive, competitive and compatible wherever in the world they might be used.
- 24 Volt Three Stage Battery Charger with 30 Amps Output
- Input voltage range 90-265 Volts 45-65 Hz
- Absorption Voltage 28.5 Volts - adjustable for different battery types with dip switch
- Float Voltage 27.0 Volts - also adjustable for different battery types
- Charge current 30 Amps, three output banks.
- Includes ammeter showing output current
- Recommended for 24 volt battery banks from 120-300 Amp Hours
- Temperature and current controlled fan
- Internal temperature sensor only
- Ignition protected
- Dimensions 16.8 x 9.4 x 5.3 inches
- Weight 11 Lbs
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturers 5 Year Warranty
Easy mounting - a separate plate is screwed to the bulkhead and the charger hangs from the plate. Two screws are fixed at the bottom to stop it jumping off the plate.
Detailed specification, drawings, and description.