Posted by Peter Kennedy on 11/21/2018 to System Integration
The Victron Venus GX or Color Control GX will be able to provide a seamless plug and play integration with many models of Raymarine, Garmin and Navico MFD's starting in 2019. Glass Bridge integration for Garmin & Navico brands is expected end of Q1; and for Raymarine it’s expected Q2 2019. A full list of compatible chart plotters will be published in early 2019.
This silent video demonstrates the ease of integration. No need for sound commentary, as it’s that easy to integrate!
Key features of Victron Energy’s Glass Bridge integration
- Monitor shore power and generator status.
- Monitor battery status.
- Monitor chargers, inverters, inverter/chargers.
- Monitor AC and DC loads.
- Control shore current limit.
- Control the inverter/charger.
- Open the Victron Remote Console panel; allowing access to further parameters.